Your interest in joining Basileia Christian Dance Company in our mission is appreciated more than words can express. Thank you for supporting our ministry family and blessing us with your financial commitment!
Dancers can make their monthly fee commitment by acting on one of the following options:
- Mail the payment to our PO address
- Set up Bill Pay through your bank to the address listed below
- Click on the PayPal link on our website at: www.basileiacdc.com
Our heart is to partner with families and individuals in walking out the mission of Basileia Christian Dance Company. Company dancers are selected based on mutual commitment prior to our season kick-off rehearsal. At this time, our classes are structured by age/peer group, ages 7 through 76 (that is not a mistake) and are not open to the public or late registration. All dance and sign language pieces are prepared, taught and designed according to committed membership in the months of May and June. Rehearsals begin in July/August and run through April (production week). Currently, based on location space and time availability, company classes are held Wednesday afternoons and nights at Aspire Kids Sports Center in Chandler, Arizona. Our hope is to accept more dancers in the future but for now, unfortunately, we are limited in space and hours. Therefore, membership may be capped for safety and professional reasons.
*** Mandatory membership meetings are scheduled in April prior to our production. Dancers are not selected into membership if one of these meetings has not been personally attended, or for minors, attended by a parent or responsible guardian adult. Attending our production is highly suggested. Admission is free.
- First family dancer: $70 monthly
- Second additional family dancer: add $20 monthly
Additional Financial Responsibilities
- Company Uniform: Approximately $60 if new member for entire ballet basic outfit
- Plus Danskin Half Sole dance shoes – approximately $20
- Company Top (tank/shirt): Approximately $20-$25
- Company Costume Cost: As needed. This may run anywhere from $20 to $60. It is our hope to keep this cost as low as possible. All purchased items may be kept by the dancer.
* BCDC HAS BEEN DESIGNATED A 501(C)3 TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATION. Your contributions may be tax deductible. BCDC suggests you contact your tax consultant to reference tax benefits. EIN # 80-0844344